Present at the meeting were: Ferd, Bryan, Jerry, George, Jack, Chip, Randal, and
The meeting was held at Jerry's Place. The Women's Auxiliary was in full force.
The Meeting was called to order at about 4:30 with Chip Presiding.
Dues Revue: Paid: Kevin, Jack, Jerry, Chip, Dustin, Ferd, Bryan. Dues can be paid anytime to Jerry.
1. The All-Grain Homebrew Class was cancelled due to accommodations at the Park. Jack and Chip will develop a plan to re-schedule a class/run-through whereby each member will attempt to bring one initiate. Tentatively to be held around the end of August.
2. The Hop Field is going great guns. Next mass event will be a trimming party in the first week of July.
1. 15th and 16th of June there will be a summer Micro-brew festival in St Edward State Park outside of Seattle. Ferd is looking into information for a possible club road trip. Link is on the homepage.
2. The Next Meeting will be 11:00 am, Saturday, June 8 at George's. It is a POT LUCK and George should be unveiling a Cask Conditioned Pale Ale.
3. Chip moved that the club begin each meeting with an educational talk. Randal will develop a list of topics and a member will be selected to give a five minute talk on a topic to begin each meeting.
4. June could be a busy month, what with cask ale, road trips, and hop fields.
The official meeting adjourned at about 5:00 PM
Top | Home