BREW Club Minutes for 8-6-2004
The meeting took place at George's
1. Present at the Meeting: Jerry, Ferd, Steve, Jack, and George. George had a beauty of a Pale Ale on hand and Steve brought some excellent and interesting Dandelion Ale along.
2. The Keg Committee has a cunning plan to fill the keg.
3. The next meeting will be Sat, 11 Sep, 3:30 at Jerry's.
4. We have changed the "1st Friday of the Month" meeting rule in and effort to get a potential 100% representation. Though the plan worked, Friday was just an impossible day for 1 member. The next meeting day will continue to be posted, as usual, on the Website.
5. Club Mead day is coming up in November. We will vote on the recipe at the September or October Meeting.
6. We are considering replacing the Seattle trip with a Missoula trip. Steve can provide Housing.
- Laundry Boy