BREW Club Minutes for 9-2-2005
The meeting took place at Barry's
Present: Barry, Barry's Beer, Jerry, Jack, Andrea, Matt, Pat G., Ferd.
1. Treasurer's report: $262.50 in the treasury.
2. Probationary Member "Matt" showed up for his first meeting. Once we wring some dues out of him he will leave probationary status.
3. Keg Report: Andrea reports that the keg is sitting happily in Steve's root cellar topped up with citric acid. Yea!!
4. The next meeting will be 8 Oct, Saturday, at Pats. Noon. Potluck. Bring gallon jugs if you got them for mead dispersal in November.
5. The club resolved to return to Portland for next Memorial Day.
- Laundry Boy