Brew Club Minutes Saturday, 12 Jan, 2008
The meeting took place at Ferd's.
Present: Jack, Ferd, Barry, Rick, and Steve
1. Barry's Beer won the winter ale competition. Ferdinand came in 2d. Jack's dyed-in-the-wool winter ale, which was literally dyed with a dark blue woolish dye, came in 3rd.
2. Since the Treasurer was absent, we re-elected him Treasurer and decided to pay dues at the next meeting (which we forgot to schedule).
3. We are still working on the logo.
4. Steve is going to see if he can get some tickets at the 2 Feb Cork 'n Keg festival in Cehewlah.
5. The Fest-O-Ale is on the 4th and 5th
of April this year. Here is the link:
6. Election Results:
El Vice-Presidente: Jerry
El Treasurente: Pat
El Secretario: Jim
El Kabong: Kweeks-Draw the cartoon horse
El Alemain: Montgomery, FM, RA
El Lectriciti: Rod Lightning
El Ementari: Mydar Watson
El Acriti: Speedy Gonzalez
El Catraz C. Riminal
El Gibson Himself
7. Ferdinand will figure out the next meeting venue and I will get it posted.
Hay una fiesta el sabado!