Brew Club Minutes for 4 June 2011
The meeting took place at the Nick's. All hail his 100 gallon brewpot.
The meeting commenced at about 2:20.
1. Treasurer's report: $472.25 in the treasury.
2. Minutes of last meeting were read and forgotten.
3. Present at the meeting were: Nick, Jim P., Joel, Joe, Pat, Jerry, Jack, and the Leprachaun.
4. The next meeting will be on 9 July at Pat's The meeting has shifted to the second Saturday in July (the 9th) to avoid conflicts with the July 4 weekend.
5. Jerry and Jim are to go on a grain run by month's end. Get with them on any order you wish to submit or update. Here is the current list of requested grain:
Jerry 2 bags Pale Malt
Nick 5 bags Pale Malt
Don 1 bag Pale malt
Jim P 5 Bags Pale Malt
Tim 4 Bags Pale Malt
Craig 2 Bags Pale Malt
Jack 2 Bags Pale Malt
George 2 Bags Pale Malt
Joel 1 Bag Pale Malt
Ferd 1 Bag ESB
Club 1 Bag Chrystal 60L
6. Joe paid his $20 and is welcomed as a new member to the club.
7. There was another discussion about the Dick Garvey competition later this year. We are slowly making our way to a consensus. Hang in there.
That is it.
Election Session: Officers for 2011 were elected as follows:
Vice President: Jim
Sgt @ Arms: Bill B.
Hop Nazi: Jerry
Sensitivity Counselor: To Be Determined