Brew Club Minutes for 9 July 2011
The meeting took place at the Pat's. Start time was about 12:38 PM
1. Treasurer's report: $492.25 in the treasury. Including Lech's $20 dues.
2. Minutes of last meeting were read.
3. Present at the meeting were: Joel, Jerry, Lech, Matt, Jim. Bill, Barry, Pat, Jeff, jack, and Ferd.
4. We discussed distribution and cost of the sack of 60L Chrystal malt. We decided on $1.25 / Lb., which will make an even $5 for a 5 pound bag. then we had a beer break.
5. We discussed grain runs and alternate methods of delivery.
6. Jerry said he had brewed a Scullers Clone.
7. We decided as per Pat's suggestion to make the September Competition an IPA competition. It does not have to be a Sculler's clone. The entry fee for the competition will be $7.27 exact change.
8. Dave had paid for a sack of grain which seems to have been forgotten so the secretary will dig one up for him.
9. Jerry paid a $4 fine for not wearing his club t-shirt.
10. Next meeting will be at Barry's on Saturday August 6th.
11. The club voted to send Jack's Mom a ~$35 floral arrangement.
12. The meeting adjourned at 13:37 Pm
That is it.
Election Session: Officers for 2011 were elected as follows:
Vice President: Jim
Sgt @ Arms: Bill B.
Hop Nazi: Jerry
Sensitivity Counselor: To Be Determined