Brew Club Minutes for 03 May 2014
The meeting took place at Jerry's. Big Brew Day!
1. Minutes of Last meeting: Read.
2. Treasurer's Report: None, but we should still have about $1078.51 in the treasury.
3. Big Brew Day went off without a hitch. Well done Jerry. The combined brew is doing well and fermenting happily in Jerry's brew room.
4. Bus Trip CHANGE/ Spokane Brewery tour planned now for June 14th. This is a change in dates. Nick Johnson will organize the tour.
the bus will leave the college parking lot in Colville at 10:00 AM with the first stop and last stop at Waddels Brewpub.
Return time to Colville is planned to be 9 PM.
Non-Brew club members will be charged $20 per person. Those going (so far):
Jim (Leprechaun), Jack, Sylvia, Bill, Theresa, Craig, Nick F., Pat, Jim P., Rene, Nick J., Mrs. Nick J., Bill B., Ferd, Erika, Larry, Rhonda,
5. Surprise Visit! RRR was at the meeting on loan from Occupy Wall Street.
He brought along some samples from the new government-owned Barack Brothers Brewery in Portland.
Both the "Butt Sniff Bitter" and the "Nut Brown Nose Ale" lived up to their colonic labelling. According to the
RRRster "Remarkably like the real thing". Sporting a nutty malt character, these brews are made with an hallucinogenic hemp derivative that
causes SLDS (Spontaneous Liberal Derangement Syndrome), and could cause imbibers to blurt out such statements as: "Obamacare is working" and
"Benghazi is old news".
Drink at your own risk, and remember, it's racist to not like these beers.
6. The June meeting will be at Joel's.
7. Joel is coordinating a grain run to Spokane at the Gambrinus southern outpost. Bets?
Paid Members 2014:
Pat & Chris Garvey
President, Sylvia Elisabeth (Smith)
Vice President, Craig McCarty
Secretary, Jack Smith
Treasurer, Pat Garvey
Sensitivity Counselor, Nick Force
Bathroom Attendant, Nick Johnson
Sergeant at Arms, Larry Harvey
Sparge Bastard, Jim Pitts
Hop Nazi, Jerry Prolo
Minority Ombudsman, Ferdinand Velez